Friday, May 23, 2008

Amsterdam


This week I have been traveling for work through Europe with a day stop over in Paris in preparation for an event at the Louvre (next week) and some time in Amsterdam and Eindhoven to see the dutch side of business. Which brings me to the point of a immersive theater discussion on travel and new places.... this is really the immersive theater, taking in a new environment and appreciating a new culture. I have also found that my lack of language skills has given although sometimes difficult a sense of peace and space. Amsterdam and the Dutch I find to be incredibly amusing and an interesting juxtaposition to my American sensibilities, which still make my hair rise to some subjects as liberal as I thought I was. It is an un-easy sensation to be in somewhere with such broad views. I think I like it... but it may need more exploration.

No comments: